Curry up! You don't want to miss this refreshing, light curried dip that's loaded with the "power foods" benefits of spinach, avocado and yogurt!
For the Dip:
- Combine avocado, spinach and yogurt. Puree for just a few seconds in a food processor.
- Hydrate curry and salt in lemon juice and combine with avocado spinach mixture. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Serve dip with pita bread dippers.
To intensify the curry flavor, increase curry by 50%.
To intensify the lemon flavor, also add the zest of one lemon.
This recipe makes six (6) shareable portions.
- Recipe type: Appetizers
- Cuisine: America
- Prep time: 15-20 minutes
- Total time: 15-20 minutes
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 160
- Sodium: 400 mg
- Carbohydrates: 21 g
- Protein: 8 g