When our Stubb's Legendary Bar-B-Q sauce met our McCormick Culinary Sriracha seasoning it was a match made in chicken wing heaven! Layers of flavor come from our marinade, seasoning, glaze and grilling! This is a "winner-winner" chicken wings for dinner dish!
- In the refrigerator, marinate chicken wings overnight in barbecue sauce. Remove from barbecue sauce marinade (and discard) and let stand for 10 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mix together honey, miso and sriracha seasoning to make the basting glaze.
- Prepare a grill for direct high heat grilling (approximately 450ºF). Place chicken on the grill. Flip every 3 minutes, glazing the wings with sauce mixture after each flip.
- Cook until chicken wings reach an internal temperature of 165ºF. Glaze one last time prior to pulling chicken off of the grill. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Serve with celery sticks and your favorite dipping sauce.
Create a "wing sampler platter" with our grilled bar-b-q- sriracha chicken wings and our other wings' recipes today!
- Recipe type: Appetizers
- Cuisine: America
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 810
- Sodium: 1850 mg
- Carbohydrates: 47 g
- Protein: 60 g