Wings tossed in a savory sweet and slightly spicy glaze with a sharp finish from a cider reduction.
Honey Garlic Cider Glaze
- Place cider in a sauce pot. Bring to a simmer and reduce by half.
- Remove from heat and add Stingin' Honey Garlic Sauce and coconut milk. Whisk until ingredients are well mixed. Hold hot for service or refrigerate until needed.
- Steam chicken wings until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Set fryer to 375°F. For each serving, toss 1 pound of wings with 2 tablespoons of cornstarch until well coated. Fry until golden brown.
- Drain wings and place in a bowl. Toss with 1/3 cup of cider glaze. Serve hot alongside extra sauce if desired.
These chicken wings are also great baked, roasted, grilled and even braised - even if they are not "fried" they are fabulous and full of flavor! Try them on your menu today!