Say goodbye to ordinary oysters, with these local Virginia oysters, all fired up in four easy steps, thanks to this amazing creation by Chef Michael Ledesma, Corporate Executive Chef of The Richmond Restaurant Group in Richmond, Virginia. Combined with riced cauliflower and galvanized by Lawry's Sriracha Wings Seasoning Mix and McCormick Culinary's ground oregano, this dish is sure to bring your taste buds out of their shell!
For the Oreganato:
- Mix all the oreganato ingredients together in a bowl.
- Top freshly shucked oysters and roast on a baking sheet in a (preheated) 500F oven.
For the Sriracha Vinaigrette:
- Meanwhile prepare the Sriracha Vinaigrette by blending the first 3 ingredients until all incorporated.
- Increase the speed of the blender slowly and add the oil to emulsify the vinaigrette.
- Season with salt and pepper (to taste).
- Drizzle sriracha vinaigrette over oysters after removing from oven, before serving.
- Recipe type: Appetizers
- Cuisine: American Regional