Beef skewers with a distinctive, lightly smokey, steak sauce made with French's® Dijon Mustard and McCormick Culinary® Smoked Paprika.
Sherry Dijon Steak Sauce
- In a bowl, whisk together Dijon mustard, sherry vinegar, olive oil, honey,garlic pepper seasoning, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and smoked paprika until well mixed.
- Hold refrigerated for service.
- On each skewer, alternately thread 3 ounces steak, 4 pieces bell pepper, and 4 pieces red onion.
- Place skewers in a hotel pan and drizzle with half of steak sauce. Rotate skewers to ensure even coating. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Set grill to medium high. For each serving, grill skewers until desired doneness.
- Plate as desired. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of remaining steak sauce. Serve hot alongside addition steak sauce.
Serve skewer with different proteins like chicken, pork or hearty white fish.