Thai Sweet Red Chili sauce is just the right touch of sweet with just the right amount of heat to keep your customers flocking back for more chicken wings.
- Steam chicken wings until an internal temperature of 165°F is reached. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Set fryer to 375°F. For each serving, toss 1 pound of wings with 2 tablespoons of cornstarch until well coated. Fry until golden brown.
- Drain wings and place in a bowl. Toss with 1/3 cup of Sweet Red Chili Sauce. Serve hot alongside desired accompaniments.
Our Thai sweet chili chicken wings are also great baked, roasted, grilled and even braised - even if they are not "fried" they are fabulous and full of flavor! Try them on your menu today!
- Recipe type: Appetizers
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 430
- Sodium: 500 mg
- Carbohydrates: 21 g
- Protein: 15 g