Our Thai Sweet Red Chili sauce is just the right touch of sweet with just the right amount of heat to keep your customers flocking back for more chicken wings.
- Steam wings in a 212F oven for 20 minutes. Remove and cool.
- Heat fryer to 375F. Fry wings for 3-4 minutes, until golden brown.
- Toss wings with 1/2 cup sweet chili sauce.
- Serve with remaining 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce for dipping.
Our Thai sweet chili chicken wings are also great baked, roasted, grilled and even braised - even if they are not "fried" they are fabulous and full of flavor! Try them on your menu today!
- Recipe type: Appetizers
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 430
- Sodium: 500 mg
- Carbohydrates: 21 g
- Protein: 15 g