A refreshing light brunch drink that gets all its flavor from fresh cucumbers and French's® Tomato Ketchup.
- In a container combine cucumber, vodka, and dill. Let steep overnight.
- Strain vodka into holding container. Place soaked cucumber in a single on a parchment lined sheet tray and freeze for service.
- Combine vodka with ketchup and lemon juice. Whisk until ketchup is fully incorporated. Add ginger ale and stir. Cover and refrigerate for service.
- Rim pint glass with RedHot® seasoning. Add 1 1/2 cups frozen cucumber and top with ice to fill glass.
- Add 5 ounces prepared vodka mix. Garnish with 1 lemon wedge and serve.
Try steeping fresh or candied ginger with the cucumbers and vodka for a spike of gingery heat and flavor.