Breakfast egg and cheese burrito with pulled pork and Cattlemen's® Kansas City Classic BBQ Sauce.
- Heat sauce pot over medium heat add oil. Once hot add onions and sauté until translucent.
- Add pork and BBQ sauce. Stir to combine and heat through. Hold hot for service or refrigerate and reheat for service.
- For each serving, distribute 4 ounces of pulled pork mix down the middle of the tortilla. Top with 2 scrambled eggs and 2 tablespoons shredded cheese.
- Roll tortilla from bottom, fold in sides and roll tightly. Serve hot.
Add bacon and breakfast sausage along with the pulled pork if you prefer three little pigs to one.
- Recipe type: Breakfast and Brunch