The flavors of aged cayenne pepper and butter in Frank's Buffalo wings sauce blended with cream cheese on a smoked salmon bagel.
- In a bowl mix together cream cheese and Buffalo wings sauce. Hold refrigerated for service.
- For each serving, toast one bagel. Spread 2 tablespoons cream cheese mixture on each half of bagel. Top each half with 2 ounces of smoked salmon.
- Garnish each half with 1/2 tablespoon sliced onions, 1/4 teaspoon each capers and lemon juice. Finish each half with 1/8 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve two halves, open faced.
For a nice touch replace the red onion with pickled red onion.
This is a perfect 'spicy cream cheese' option to offer on breakfast and brunch buffets.
- Recipe type: Breakfast and Brunch