Scrambled egg, roasted pulled chicken thigh on an English muffin with sriracha infused hollandaise sauce.
- Place egg yolks and lemon juice in a bowl over a pot of simmering water. Whisk until doubled in volume.
- Remove from heat. Slowly add butter while whisking until fully incorporated.
- Whisk in sriracha chili sauce. Hold warm for service.
- For each serving, toast one English muffin.
- In a sauté pan, scramble one egg. Place on base of toasted muffin. Top with 2 ounces of pulled chicken and 2 tablespoons of Sriracha Hollandaise. Top with crown of muffin or serve open faced. Serve hot.
To make hollandaise in a blender, blend egg yolks and lemon juice while slowly drizzling in hot butter (160°F). Finish with Sriracha.
Also substitute pulled chicken with pork, or a turkey breakfast sausage patty.
- Recipe type: Breakfast and Brunch