Flour tortilla filled with Cheddar cheese, scrambled eggs and bacon served over hash browns. Covered with Cattlemen's® Chipotle® BBQ Sauce and garnished with queso blanco, avocado and French's™ Crispy Jalapeños
- Set fryer to 350°F. For each serving, distribute 2 scrambled eggs, 1/4 cup cheese, 2 slices bacon and 1/4 avocado down the middle of tortilla. Roll tortilla from bottom, fold in sides and roll tightly.
- Fry chimichanga and 4 ounces of hash browns until golden brown.
- Place hash browns in the middle of plate and top with chimichanga. Drizzle with 1/4 cup barbecue sauce and 2 tablespoons queso blanco.
- Finish with 1/4 cup crispy jalapenos and 1 teaspoon cilantro. Serve hot.
This can also be served un-fried as a smothered BBQ burrito.
- Recipe type: Breakfast and Brunch