A sunny-side up egg finishes off a loaded multi-grain avocado toast with turkey bacon and a drizzle of Cholula® Green Pepper Hot Sauce.
- In a bowl, combine avocado, Cholula Green Pepper Hot Sauce, and cilantro. Mash with a fork to a slightly chunky consistency and well combined. Hold refrigerated for service.
- For each serving, fry 1 egg sunny-side up. Toast 1 slice of bread, cut in half diagonally.
- Spread 1 1/2 tablespoons smashed avocado over each half of toast. Top each half with 1 slice turkey bacon, 1 tomato slice and 1/2 slice of cheese. Melt cheese under cheese melter.
- Finish by drizzling 1 teaspoon Cholula® overtop of toast. Serve warm.
French's® Crispy Jalapenos makes a wonderful garnish adding additional appearance, crunchy texture and a nice bold flavor.
- Recipe type: Breakfast and Brunch