Looking to spice up your breakfast burrito?! Our "semi-spicy" breakfast egg burrito leverages the popularity of pulled pork with our Ranchero BBQ Sauce: a sauce blend of salsa verde and barbecue that's spiked with smoky crushed chipotles for a full-flavored way to start your day!
For the Ranchero Pork Breakfast Burrito:
- Warm each tortilla on a medium grill covered with 1/4 cup of cheese to melt.
- Remove tortilla from grill and cover each in the center with 2 eggs scrambled.
- Top eggs with pork (warm), onion slivers, avocado, cilantro and 1 1/2 tablespoons of Ranchero BBQ Sauce RECIPE >>
- Fold the end of tortilla closest to you over the eggs, pork and toppings.
- Fold sides over and roll up into a tight burrito.
- Secure each half of the burrito with a pick, cut diagonally and serve immediately.
Consider serving this burrito as a fried chimichanga smothered in additional Ranchero BBQ Sauce and a decorative drizzle of creamy queso blanco.
Looking for some extra, flavor-filled crunch?! Try it with French's® Crispy Jalapenos.
- Recipe type: Breakfast and Brunch
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Total time: 20 minutes: 15 mins prep & 5 mins cook
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 840
- Sodium: 1950 mg
- Carbohydrates: 73 g
- Protein: 43 g