Quick and tasty grab n' go breakfast for all ages.
Serves 24 (2 egg cups each)
- 5 cups (1 1/4 quarts) Liquid Egg Whites
- 2 tbsps Cholula® Chile Pepper Carne Asada Seasoning Mix
- 1 cup (8 ounces) Spinach
- 2 cups (12 ounces) Broccoli
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) Green Onions
- 1 cup (7 ounces) Ham
- 1 cup (2 ounces) Cheddar Cheese
- Set oven to 400°F. In a blender, blend liquid egg whites, spinach, broccoli, Cholula® Street Taco Carne Asada Seasoning Mix and green onions.
- Spray two 24-cup muffin tins with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour 1/3 cup egg mixture into each cup, top with 2 teaspoons ham and 1 teaspoon cheese.
- Bake for 8 minutes. Cool in tins for 5 minutes.
- Remove from tins and serve immediately.
Nutrition Information Per Serving: 66 Calories, Total Fat 2g, Saturated Fat 0.7g, Cholesterol 9mg, Sodium 304mg, Carbohydrates 3g, Fiber 0g, Total Sugars 0g, Protein 9g
Add or top with Cholula® Green Pepper Hot Sauce for a spicy finish!
- Recipe type: Breakfast and Brunch
- Cuisine: North American