Fried potatoes topped with Moroccan spiced chicken, eggs, and a creamy Buffalo hummus drizzle.
Moroccan Infused Hot Sauce
- In a bowl mix together Buffalo wings sauce, Moroccan Seasoning and hummus. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Season diced chicken with Moroccan Seasoning and lemon pepper seasoning. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Set fryer to 350°F. For each order, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a sauté pan over medium to high heat. Add 4 ounces of seasoned chicken and sear. Add 2 tablespoons onions and 1/4 cup chickpeas and sear to caramelize. Turn chicken, onion and chickpeas with a spatula to sear other side.
- Add 1/3 cup tomatoes, 1/4 cup artichoke hearts, 2 tablespoons Kalamata olives and 1 cup spinach. Cook and stir until chicken has reached an internal temperature of 165°F and spinach is wilted. Add 1 1/2 tablespoons parsley and 1 1/2 teaspoons mint, toss to combine.
- Fry 1 1/2 cup of diced potatoes until golden brown. Drain and place on desired plate. Top with chicken and vegetable mixture and one egg cooked as ordered.
- Drizzle with 2 tablespoons Moroccan Hot Sauce. Serve hot.
In a high volume setting, cook batches of chicken and potatoes, hold hot and assemble with an egg cooked freshly to order.
- Recipe type: Breakfast and Brunch