Egg white wrap with a spicy Sriracha-infused Greek yogurt spread.
- In a bowl combine yogurt, sriracha, and ginger. Whisk until blended. Hold refrigerated until service.
- For each serving, heat 1/4 teaspoon of oil in a non-stick pan over medium high heat. Add 1/2 cup baby spinach, 1/2 cup red onion and cook until the spinach is fully wilted and the onions are translucent.
- Stir in 1/3 cup egg whites and 1/2 teaspoon cilantro. Cook until whites are set.
- Warm one tortilla and place on work surface. Spread 1 tablespoon of sriracha yogurt down the center and top with egg white mixture. Roll tortilla from bottom, fold in sides and roll tightly. Serve warm.
Other vegetables such as shelled edamame, or chopped broccoli, mushrooms or snow peas can be used.
- Recipe type: Breakfast and Brunch