Chicken is going places! Mix North and South in this application for incredible flavor that breaks boundaries and keeps mouths watering.
For the Chicken:
- Combine McCormick Culinary(r) Southwest Seasoning with neutral flavored oil.
- Mix the Buffalo Wing Sauce and Dressing together.
- Divide the sauce mixture in half. Set aside one half for later use. With the other half, brush the chicken breasts.
- Using the Southwest seasoned oil, coat the Buffalo-topped chicken and sear in a hot pan or on the flat top until cooked.
For the Build:
- Spread 2 tablespoons of the remaining mixed Buffalo Wing Sauce and Dressing on each half of the roll.
- Place cooked chicken on the roll and top with lettuce and tomato. Crown with top of bun.
Try serving with a side of house-made pickles - like our Smoky Sweet Pickles with Strawberries, or Zesty Sriracha Pickles
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches
- Cuisine: North American