A twist on the taste of the islands. Topped with a flavorful Mango Slaw and McCormick® Culinary® Caribbean Jerk Seasoning, this juicy burger is like a bite of island sunshine.
For Caribbean Jerk Seasoned Burger:
- Combine ground beef, brown sugar, orange juice, McCormick Culinary Caribbean Jerk Seasoning, and salt until evenly distributed.
- Form patties into 4 equal parts, or desired size.
- Grill until desired doneness.
For Mango Slaw:
- In a small bowl, toss all slaw ingredients. Salt to taste.
For the Build:
- Spread 2 tablespoons of Mayo on the base of the bun.
- Place lettuce, cooked burger and 1/4 cup of Mango Slaw on each.
- Crown with top of bun.
Try serving with a side of house-made pickles - like our Smoky Sweet Pickles with Strawberries, or Zesty Sriracha Pickles.
Why not try them on your appetizer menu as sliders?!
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches
- Cuisine: North American
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 680
- Sodium: 1080 mg
- Carbohydrates: 40 g
- Protein: 36 g