A Hispanic-inspired roast beef sandwich with the authentic flavors of Cholula® Chile Pepper Carne Asada Seasoning Mix and trendy horseradish cheese.
Cholula Chile Pepper Aioli
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise and Cholula Chile Pepper Carne Asada Seasoning Mix. Whisk well and hold refrigerated for service.
- Rub tri-tip with oil, and season with Cholula Chile Pepper Carne Asada Seasoning Mix, wrap in plastic wrap, and refrigerate for 6 hours or overnight.
- Set oven to 375° F. Unwrap meat and place on a rack over parchment-lined sheet tray. Roast to an internal temperature of 125° F. Cool completely.
- Thinly slice and portion into 4-ounce servings. Hold refrigerated for service.
- For each serving, spread each side of a hoagie roll with 1 tablespoon aioli.
- Line 1 side with 2 pieces of cheese and roasted tri-tips. Line the other side with 2 tomato slices and 1/3 cup lettuce.
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon of Cholula Original Hot Sauce over meat and garnish with 1 teaspoon cilantro.
- Serve or package for refrigerated 'grab 'n go' sales.
This could also be served hot with toasted or grilled bread and a splash of au jus.
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches