Pump up your Bratwurst with this flavorful ketchup mixed with curry and onions.
- Heat saucepan over medium heat. Add oil and curry powder. Cook until fragrant. Add onions and sauté until translucent.
- Add water and ketchup. Simmer to blend flavors. Hold hot for service or cool completely and reheat for service.
- In a bowl combine sauerkraut and apple until well mix. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Set grill to medium high. For each serving, grill 1 bratwurst until it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F. Toast roll.
- Place grilled bratwurst in toasted roll. Top with 1/4 cup Curried Ketchup and 2 tablespoons sauerkraut mix. Serve hot alongside additional ketchup.
Butterfly bratwurst for easier grilling.
This curried ketchup is great on everything from pork chops to grilled chicken sandwiches.
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches