A spicy protein packed bacon cheeseburger topped with a fried egg and a drizzle of Frank's RedHot® Buffalo Wings Sauce to deliver the signature flavor and heat.
- Set oven to 350°F. Lay bacon slices flat on a parchment lined sheet tray. Bake until crisp. Remove from oven and drain fat.
- Cut slices in half. Hold hot for service or cool completely and reheat for service.
- Set grill to medium high. For each serving, season one burger patty with 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/8 teaspoon pepper. Grill to desired doneness.
- Spread 1 tablespoon butter on the cut sides of one bun. Toast lightly.
- Pan fry egg over medium heat until the white is set and yolk begins to thicken. Remove from pan.
- Place burger patty on base of toasted bun. Place one slice of cheddar cheese and fried egg on top of patty. Top with 2 tablespoons of crispy fried onions and a drizzle of Buffalo wings sauce. Finish with 1/4 cup arugula and top with crown of bun. Serve hot with extra buffalo wings sauce on the side.
To make a vegetarian version of this sandwich, serve with a veggie burger and eliminate the bacon.
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches