A juicy burger layered with French’s® Crispy Fried Onions and drizzled with Frank’s® RedHot® Original Buffalo Wings Sauce, then topped with cheese, fried egg, bacon and watercress or arugula.
- Cook bacon until crisp; drain fat. Cut slices in half; keep warm.
- Form beef into a patty. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Grill or pan fry until thoroughly cooked; keep warm.
- Lightly brush cut side of bun with butter; grill or toast bun.
- Pan fry egg over medium heat until the white is set (completely coagulated and firm) ad yolk begins to thicken (no longer runny, but not hard). (Turn egg over if desired, for additional firmness of yolk.) Keep warm.
- To serve, place cooked burger on bottom bun, top with French's® Crispy Fried Onions, drizzle with Frank's RedHot® Original Buffalo Wings Sauce and top with cheese. Broil just until cheese is melted.
- Top cheese with fried egg, bacon, watercress. Cover with bun top. Offer condiments as desired. Serve immediately.
For vegetarian version serve with a veggie burger and eliminate the bacon.
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches