The shrimp have a sweet but spicy flavor that pairs well with Mango Habanero Sour Cream.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the sour cream and 1 tablespoon of seasoning. Set aside in the cooler.
- Heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add half the shrimp; cook until opaque throughout, 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat with another tablespoon oil and remaining shrimp.
- Immediately toss the shrimp in the remaining mango habanero seasoning.
- Lightly grill the tortillas if desired. Place 2 ounces of the sliced cabbage and 4 shrimp inside each tortilla, then 2 ounces of the mango habanero sour cream.
- If desired, the tacos can further be topped with salsa, sliced mangos, and/or sliced green onions.
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches
- Cuisine: America
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 350 cal
- Sodium: 770 mg
- Carbohydrates: 28 g
- Protein: 19 g