A Korean inspired slider topped with a kimchi infused coleslaw, with a hot garlic kick from Cholula® Chili Garlic Hot Sauce.
Pacific Rim BBQ Glaze
- In a bowl, combine honey garlic sauce, Cholula Original, and ginger. Whisk well to blend. Hold refrigerated for service.
- In a bowl, combine mayonnaise, Cholula Chili Garlic Hot Sauce, honey, and rice vinegar. Whisk well.
- In another bowl, combine cabbage, kimchi, and scallions. Pour dressing over cabbage and mix well. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Set grill to medium-high. For each serving, grill 3 slider patties until desired doneness. Remove from grill and brush each generously on both sides with 2 teaspoons Pacific Rim BBQ Glaze.
- Place cooked patties on slider buns, top each with 2 tablespoons Kimchi Slaw. Serve hot.
Adding a slice of fresh grilled pineapple is a great addition to this recipe.
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches
- Cuisine: Latin American