A semi-spicy breakfast burrito with pulled pork and eggs slathered in a sauce blend of salsa verde and barbecue that is spiked with smoky crushed chipotle.
For the Burritos
- Warm each tortilla on a medium grill covered with 1/4 cup cheese to melt.
- Remove tortilla from grill. Add 2 scrambled eggs to the center of each tortilla. Top with 2 ounces of pulled pork and about 1 1/2 tablespoons of Ranchero BBQ Sauce
- Top with slices of avocado and fresh cilantro. Fold the tortilla closed into a burrito. Cut diagonally and serve immediately.
Pulled Pork doesn't have to be your only option. Substitute any pulled meat for added flavor in this breakfast burrito.
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches
- Cuisine: America
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 290 cal
- Sodium: 740 mg
- Carbohydrates: 48 g
- Protein: 13 g