Crispy fried shrimp piled high on a French roll dressed with lettuce, tomato and a delicious Remoulade made of French's Yellow Mustard, chopped dill pickles, capers and mayonnaise.
- Combine yellow mustard, Worcestershire sauce, mayonnaise, relish and capers. Whisk to blend; cover and reserve.
- Fry shrimp in 375°F oil for 4 minutes or until golden and cooked through.
- Spread about 1 tbsp. mustard on bottom half of each roll. Top each with 1/2 cup shredded lettuce, 1/4 cup sliced red onions and 1/4 lb. of shrimp. Drizzle 1 tbsp. remoulade mustard mixture over shrimp and close with top half of roll.
- Serve additional remoulade mustard dressing on the side.
Fresh lemon juice or finely minced anchovies makes a nice addition to this sauce.
Use this wonderful sauce to make a Po'Boy with fried oysters, clams or cod.
This remoulade is also a great dip for any fried seafood.
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches