What do you get when you cross a taco with a sloppy joe? Fusion at it's finest! We've created a hybrid, a "taco sloppy joe," featuring Lawry's® Chili Seasoning Mix that you've got to try!
For the Taco Sloppy Joe Sandwich:
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add oil and ground beef. Cook, breaking up the meat, until no longer pink.
- Add diced tomatoes, tomato paste, and Lawry's Chili Seasoning Mix. Cook, stirring constantly until the tomato paste has dispersed and the mixture has thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Serve in 4oz portions on hamburger buns.
- Optional: accompany with a variety of toppings typical to tacos, such as shredded lettuce, salsa or diced tomatoes, shredded cheese, sour cream, or avocados.
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches
- Cuisine: North American
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 460
- Sodium: 560mg
- Carbohydrates: 29g
- Protein: 34g
- NO MSG ADDED