Delicious Thai chicken meatball tacos served with rice noodles and chopped kimchi and pickled ginger.
Sweet Chili Thai Ketchup
- In a bowl whisk together sweet chili sauce, ketchup, fish sauce, and ginger. Hold refrigerated until service.
Thai Chicken Meatballs
- In a bowl combine chicken, egg, garlic, panko, fish sauce, ginger, and cilantro until all ingredients are evenly distributed. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Once chicken mix has rested, use a #40 scoop to portion and roll 24 meatballs. Hold refrigerated for service.
- For each serving, heat 1 tablespoon oil in a sauté pan over medium heat. Cook 6 meatballs until they are golden brown on at least two sides and have reached an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Brush 2 tortillas with vegetable oil. Griddle tortillas briefly to warm through and slightly toast.
- Place tortillas on desired plate. Top each tortillas with 2 tablespoons of both rice noodle and kimchi, then 3 meatballs. Finish each taco with 2 tablespoons of Thai Sweet Chili Ketchup. Garnish with 1/2 teaspoon pickled ginger. Serve hot.
The Thai sweet chili ketchup in this recipe is also great as a condiment on a Asian inspired burger.
- Recipe type: Burgers Tacos and Sandwiches