Treat cravings and veggie desires come together in this dessert recipe from Chef Owners Sarah Heard and Nathan Lemley of Austin, Texas’s own Foreign & Domestic. Flavored with the beloved taste of McCormick Culinary® Cardamom and McCormick Culinary® Cinnamon, Ground and garnished with dark chocolate shavings, maldon salt and ground coffee, this Carrot and Cardamom Panna Cotta is guaranteed to re-awaken your guests’ taste buds while acting as your menu’s ultimate guilt-free pleasure.
For the Carrot & Cardamom Panna Cotta:
- Bloom bronze gelatin sheets in cold water.
- Warm cream and brown sugar until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Add bloomed bronze gelatin sheets to the cream and sugar and stir to dissolve.
- Remove from heat and add carrot juice, McCormick Culinary® Cardamom, & McCormick Culinary® Cinnamon, ground to mixture.
- Blend mixture using an immersion blender and sprinkle in xanthan gum while blending.
- Blend mixture for at least 1 minute to activate xanthan gum.
- Strain through a chinois to remove pulp.
- Pour into serving vessels and chill until set.
For the Garnish:
- Pour chilled mixture into serving bowl.
- Top Carrot and Cardamom Panna cotta with ground coffee, maldon salt and dark chocolate shavings.
- Recipe type: Desserts
- Cuisine: European