Attention choco-holics! We just made life a little sweeter by adding a hint of cinnamon into our fudgy favorites, McCormick for Chefs® cinnamon fudgy brownies!
For the Cinnamon Fudgy Brownies:
- Preheat over to 300F. Grease and flour an 8" square baking pan.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, with the whisk attachment, beat eggs until they have lightened in color.
- Add both sugars and mix until well combined, then mix in butter and vanilla.
- Slowly add cocoa powder, flour, cinnamon and salt.
- Gently stir in chopped chocolate.
- Pour batter into greased/flour pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until a toothpick stuck in the center of the brownies comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack. Remove from pan and cut as desired.
This recipe makes 12 servings.
These fudgy favorites are great for brownie sundaes and "Brownie Sundays"...finish them off with walnuts, chocolate syrup, vanilla ice cream, fresh whipped cream and don't forget the cherry on top!
- Recipe type: Desserts
- Cuisine: America
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 420
- Sodium: 230 mg
- Carbohydrates: 54 g
- Protein: 5 g