Beef short ribs braised in beer, Cattlemen's® Kansas City Classic® BBQ Sauce, and sour cherries.
- Set oven to 250°F. Season the ribs with Smokehouse Rub on all sides.
- Heat oil in heavy pan. Sear meat on all sides. Add beer and cherries, bring to a simmer. Add BBQ sauce and stir to combine.
- Remove pan from heat, cover and braise until meat is fork tender, about 4 hours.
- Remove from oven and hold hot for service.
- For each serving, in a sauce pan reduce 4 ounces cooking liquid by half. Serve one braised short rib covered in reduced liquid with desired sides.
Serve with garlic mashed potatoes or add a twist with polenta.