Spicy, brown sugar glazed salmon made with Cholula® Original Hot Sauce served with fresh salsa.
Cholula® Seafood Glaze
- In a bowl, combine Cholula®, brown sugar, seafood seasoning. Whisk until brown sugar is dissolved. Hold refrigerated for service.
Spicy Tomato Salsa
- In a bowl, combine tomatoes, onion, olive oil, Cholula®, thyme, and garlic salt.
- Toss until evenly coated and hold refrigerated for service.
- Set oven to 400°F. For each serving, brush 1 filet with 1 tablespoon Cholula® Seafood Glaze and place on 1 cedar plank.
- Bake to desired doneness or to an internal temperature 145°F. Brush with an additional 1 tablespoon Cholula® Seafood Glaze.
- Plate salmon as desired and top with 3/4 cup Spicy Tomato Salsa. Serve hot.
- Recipe type: Entrees
- Cuisine: Latin American