Juicy St. Louis ribs roasted in parchment and foil in the signature smoky Southwest flavors of Cholula® Smoky Chipotle Carnitas Seasoning Mix.
Cholula Smoky Baked Beans
- Set oven to 325°F. In a heavy bottom pot over medium-high heat cook bacon until crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon and reserve. Pour off all but 1/3 of the bacon fat and add butter. Stir in onions and cook until caramelized.
- Add beans, water, BBQ sauce, brown sugar, and Cholula Smoky Chipotle Carnitas Seasoning Mix. Mix well and bring to a simmer until warm throughout. Transfer to oven and bake uncovered until the majority of the excess liquid is absorbed, roughly 20-30 minutes.
- Add the reserved cooked bacon and hold hot.
- Set convection oven to 275°F. Rub ribs on both sides with 2 tablespoons of Cholula Smoky Chipotle Carnitas Seasoning Mix, per side.
- Place a piece of parchment over a slightly larger piece of foil. Lay seasoned ribs in the center of parchment and wrap with parchment and foil. Repeat for remaining ribs.
- Place all wrapped ribs on a parchment-lined sheet tray and roast until meat is tender, roughly 1 to 1 1/2 hours. Remove from oven and cool. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Set grill to medium-high. For each serving, cut 1 rack in half and grill 1 half per order on both sides until 165°F and nicely grill-marked. Serve hot with 1 cup of beans.