Try this traditional Jamaican Jerk Chicken served with a sweet mango salsa.
For the Mango Salsa:
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl until well mixed.
For the Jerk Chicken:
- Combine orange juice, brown sugar, jerk seasoning, and canola oil in a small bowl. Reserve half. Marinate chicken in remaining mixture for 30 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade and grill for 3-4 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Brush cooked chicken with reserved marinade. Serve with rice and mango salsa.
- Recipe type: Entrees
- Cuisine: African
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 750
- Sodium: 735
- Carbohydrates: 65
- Protein: 60