A sweet and savory seasoning rub for ribs featuring Lawry's® Seasoned Salt and brown sugar. Finish the ribs over open flame with a maple glaze for layers of flavor your patrons will crave again and again.
Ribs | Serves 4 servings
- 1/3 cup Firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tbsps Lawrys ® Seasoned Salt
- 4 pounds Pork baby back ribs
- 1/2 cup Maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Mix brown sugar and seasoned salt in small bowl. Rub mixture onto both sides of ribs. Place ribs in single layer on foil-lined shallow baking pan. Cover with foil.
- Bake 1 1/2 hours or until meat starts to pull away from bones.
- Brush ribs with maple syrup. Grill over medium heat or broil 3 to 5 minutes per side until lightly browned.
- Recipe type: Entrees
- Cuisine: America