Baby back ribs marinated in French's® Spicy Brown Mustard, French's® Worcestershire Sauce, honey and mustard seeds.
- In a bowl combine mustard, Worcestershire sauce, honey and mustard seeds. Reserve half of mixture for basting.
- Remove membrane from back side of ribs. In full 2" hotel pans place ribs, single layer. Pour remaining mustard mixture over ribs, turning several times to coat. Cover; marinate under refrigeration 3 hours or overnight.
- Set oven to 275°F. Place a piece of parchment over a slightly larger piece of foil. Lay marinated ribs in center of parchment and wrap with parchment and foil. Repeat for remaining ribs.
- Place all wrapped ribs on a parchment lined sheet tray and roast until meat is tender, roughly 2 hours. Remove from oven and cool. Hold refrigerated until service.
- Set grill to high. For each serving, remove one rack ribs from parchment/foil wrap. Brush both sides with reserved mustard mixture. Grill until well charred on both sides.
- Remove from the grill and brush with additional mustard sauce and serve hot.
Use liquid from cooked ribs to add additional flavor to the reserved mustard mixture for basting.