These delicious fried sticky ribs were developed by Chef Ray Yakelis and packed with layers of flavor.
- Set oven to 325°F. Remove membrane from back of ribs. Coat liberally with first amount of Dijon mustard. Season on all sides with Chipotle Cinnamon Rub and salt.
- Place a piece of parchment over a slightly larger piece of foil. Lay seasoned ribs in center of parchment and wrap with parchment and foil. Repeat for remaining ribs.
- Place on parchment lined sheet tray and bake until tender, about 2 1/2 hours. Cool and hold refrigerated for service.
- In a saucepot over medium low heat combine second amount of Dijon, orange marmalade, and OLD BAY® Hot Sauce. Simmer until slightly sticky. Hold hot for service or refrigerate until needed.
- Set fryer to 350°F. For each serving, remove one rack of ribs and cut in half. Fry 1 half portion of ribs until warmed through and crisp, about 4-5 minutes. Brush with Dijon orange glaze.
- Platter alongside 1/4 cup warm glaze and garnish with 1 tablespoon scallions. Serve hot.