These juicy and tender ribs pack in flavor with the interesting twist of harissa, resulting in a spicy, savory, and sweet craveable sticky rib.
- Set oven to 325°F. In a bowl combine brown sugar and first amount of harissa seasoning. Rub ribs with mixture.
- Place a piece of parchment over a piece of foil that is slightly large than the parchment. Lay seasoned ribs in center of parchment and wrap with parchment and foil. Repeat for remaining ribs.
- Place all wrapped ribs on a parchment lined sheet tray and roast until meat is tender, 1 1/2-2 hours. Remove from oven and hold refrigerated until service.
- In a sauce pot over medium heat, combine ketchup, honey, cider vinegar, and second amount of harissa seasoning. Whisk to combine and bring to a simmer. Cook, stirring consistently, until mixture has thickened. Cool completely and hold refrigerated until service.
- Set grill to high. For each serving, remove ribs from parchment/foil wrap. Brush both sides with honey harissa glaze. Grill until well charred on both sides and ribs are heated through.
- Remove from grill and brush with additional glaze. Serve hot.