Ribs basted with the craveable flavors of Cattlemen's® Sweet & Bold BBQ Sauce.
- Set oven to 275°F. Rub ribs on both sides with 1 tablespoon of seasoning per side.
- Place a piece of parchment over a slightly larger piece of foil. Lay seasoned ribs in center of parchment and wrap with parchment and foil. Repeat for remaining ribs.
- Place all wrapped ribs on a parchment lined sheet tray and roast until meat is tender, roughly 2 hours. Remove from oven and cool. Hold refrigerated until service.
- Set grill to high. For each serving, remove 1 rack of ribs from parchment/foil wrap. Cut rack in half. Brush both sides of the half rack being served with about 1 tablespoon BBQ sauce on each side. Grill until well charred on both sides and ribs are heated through.
- Remove from grill and brush with additional 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce over the top. Serve hot alongside additional BBQ sauce.
For a flavorful mop, add the cooking juices from the ribs to any BBQ sauce to create a thinner glaze.
- Recipe type: Entrees
- Cuisine: Barbecue