Make your rice delicious and decadent with this little tasty twist from our Thai Kitchen Coconut Milk!
- Bring 1 cup coconut milk, water, lime juice and salt to a boil.
- Add rinsed rice, reduce heat to low and cover.
- Simmer for 15 minutes.
- Let rice stand for 5 minutes and then fluff with a fork.
- Gently fold in remaining coconut milk, lime zest and cilantro.
This recipe makes 8-1/2 cup cooked servings of coconut rice.
Serve on the side with vegetables or proteins.
- Recipe type: Pasta and Rice
- Cuisine: Californian
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 260
- Sodium: 260 mg
- Carbohydrates: 73 g
- Protein: 4 g