An Asian-inspired chicken pineapple and ginger pizza made with Cattlemen's® Kansas City Classic BBQ Sauce.
Asian Pineapple BBQ Sauce
- In a food processor combine BBQ sauce, ginger, pineapple, and soy sauce. Blend until smooth. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Set oven to 400°F. For each serving, spread 1 pizza crust with 1/2 cup BBQ sauce, leaving 1/2" boarder along edge.
- Cover with 1 cup mozzarella cheese, 4 ounces chicken, 3/4 cup onions, 1/2 cup pineapples, and 2 tablespoons peanuts.
- Bake until cheese is melted and crust is crisp.
- Cut as desired and garnish with 1 tablespoon cilantro. Serve hot.
Toasted sesame seeds add a great nutty crunch and a nut free alternative to peanuts.
- Recipe type: Pizza and Flatbread