Pulled pork flatbread with Cattlemen's® Sweet & Bold BBQ Sauce topped with a BBQ coleslaw.
- In a bowl, whisk together mayonnaise and BBQ sauce. Add cabbage, carrots and toss until evenly coated. Hold refrigerated for service.
BBQ Pulled Pork
- In a bowl, combine pulled pork, BBQ sauce, apple juice, apple cider vinegar and Frank's RedHot®. Mix until thoroughly combined. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Set oven to 400°F. For each serving, spread 1 flatbread with 3/4 cup of BBQ sauce leaving a 1/2" boarder around the edge. Top with 6 ounces pork.
- Cover with 1 cup cheddar cheese and 3/4 cup onions.
- Bake until cheese is melted and flatbread is crisp. Cut as desired and garnish with 2 tablespoons pickles and 1/2 cup slaw. Serve hot.
The combination of pulled pork and tangy BBQ slaw is also great on sandwiches, wraps and quesadillas.
- Recipe type: Pizza and Flatbread
- Cuisine: Barbecue