A traditional BBQ chicken pizza with an added punch of flavor from the McCormick® Culinary Rotisserie Chicken Seasoning.
Rotisserie BBQ Sauce
- In a bowl combine Kansas City BBQ Sauce with water and Rotisserie Chicken Seasoning. Whisk until ingredients are evenly distributed. Hold refrigerated for service.
- In a bowl combine crushed crispy onions, parmesan cheese, and Rotisserie Chicken Seasoning. Mixed until well blended. Hold in an air-tight container ambient until needed.
- Set oven to 400°F. For each serving, brush 1 pizza crust with 1 1/2 teaspoons olive oil. Spread 1/2 cup of Rotisserie BBQ Sauce over the crust, leaving a 1/2" crust. Sprinkle exposed edges with 2 tablespoons of the crust topper.
- Cover BBQ sauce with 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, 4 ounces chicken, and 1/4 cup onions.
- Bake until cheese is melted and crust is crisp. Cut as desired. Serve hot.
- Recipe type: Pizza and Flatbread