Cheesy Buffalo Chicken Flatbread loaded with the perennial favorite Buffalo Chicken Dip with Frank's Wings sauce delivering all the character and heat.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- In a heavy bottom sauce pan mix together Buffalo wings sauce, cream cheese, dressing, Jack cheese and chicken
- Heat while stirring to a temperature of 165˚F. Hold hot for service or refrigerate until needed.
- Set oven to 400˚F. For each serving, spread flatbread with 1 cup hot Buffalo Chicken Dip, leaving a 1/2“ border along edges.
- Cover with 1/3 cup cheese and 2 ounces pulled chicken.
- Bake until cheese is melted and flatbread is crisp. Cut as desired and garnish with 1 tablespoon celery and 1 tablespoon blue cheese.
The dip should be hot when building this flatbread so that it will spread easily and bake quickly.
Use this Buffalo Chicken Dip as a stand alone appetizer!
- Recipe type: Pizza and Flatbread