Sauced with a blend of Caesar dressing and Buffalo wings sauce and topped with freshly tossed Caesar salad and Buffalo chicken breast.
- Set oven to 400°F. For each serving, swirl crust with 1/4 cup each of the Buffalo wings sauce and Caesar dressing leaving a 1/2" boarder along the edges.
- Top with 1 1/2 cups cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted and crust is crisp.
- While pizza bakes, toss 1 1/2 cups of romaine with 3 tablespoons of Caesar dressing. Toss 3 ounces chicken with 1 tablespoon Buffalo wings sauce.
- Cut pizza into wedges. Top with dressed romaine, seasoned chicken, 1 tablespoon parmesan and grind 1/8 teaspoon black pepper over pizza. Serve.
For a meatless Caesar pizza, drizzle the dressed salad with Buffalo wings sauce.
- Recipe type: Pizza and Flatbread