Perfect the basics of our McCormick for Chefs® recipe for you in-house made Pizza Margherita - a simple offering that's sure to please when delivered hot and full of flavor...now that's AMORE! Mangia!
For the Herbed Garlic Oil:
- Combine all Herbed Garlic Oil ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
For the Pizza Build:
- If using McCormick for Chefs® Traditional White Pizza Dough or another McCormick for Chefs® Pizza Dough recipe, preheat the oven to 450F. (Note: if using premade crust, follow instructions provided with product.)
- Stretch dough to desired pizza size and thickness. McCormick for Chefs® Pizza Dough recipes make 4 personal sized pizzas at 10", 2-14" pizzas or 1-18" pizza, used for this pizza margherita recipe.
- Brush with Herbed Garlic Oil over entire crust.
- Arrange a scant amount of thinly sliced tomatoes and mozzarella.
- Bake until cheese is bubbling and crust is starting to turn golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place fresh basil leaves on top of pizza, one leaf per slice if whole, otherwise scattered over entire pizza.
- Drizzle with 1 tablespoon of Herbed Garlic Oil. Slice and serve immediately. Mangia!
Use any of our McCormick for Chefs® Pizza Dough recipes to make this mouthwatering margherita your signature housemade pizza!
Use the extra Herbed Garlic Oil for a dipping sauce, salad dressing, or a variety of other creative culinary uses.
This recipe is based on one full traditional white pizza dough by McCormick for Chefs®, stretched into 18", with 1 slice as 1 serving.
Check out our McCormick for Chefs® pizza doughs and other pizza recipes at www.mccormickforchefs.com
- Recipe type: Pizza and Flatbread
- Cuisine: Italian
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 460
- Sodium: 630 mg
- Carbohydrates: 52 g
- Protein: 10 g