Spicy Chimichurri with fresh herbs and Frank's Buffalo Wing sauce delivering all the character and heat, topped with steak, veggie, & cheese.
Spicy Argentine Chimichurri
- Place parsley, cilantro and oregano in a blender or food processor and pulse to blend.
- In a bowl mix together Buffalo wings sauce, oil, water and garlic. Slowly pour into blender pulsing to combine. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Season each portioned steak with 1 teaspoon Peruvian Seasoning. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Set grill to medium high and oven to 400˚F. For each serving, grill 1 seasoned steak to desired doneness. Allow to rest and slice.
- While steak is cooking, spread 1 flatbread with 3 tablespoons pizza sauce and 2 tablespoons of first amount of chimichurri swirling on flatbread to combine and leaving a 1/2“ border along edges.
- Cover with 1/2 cup cheese, 1/4 cup onions, and 1/3 cup mushrooms. Bake until cheese is melted and flatbread is crisp.
- Cut as desired. Top with sliced steak and garnish with a drizzle of 2 tablespoons additional chimichurri. Serve hot.
Steak can be seasoned with Grill Mates® Montreal Steak® Seasoning or a variety of other blends in the McCormick® Culinary line!
- Recipe type: Pizza and Flatbread