Featuring Stubb's® Original Legendary Bar-B-Q Sauce this barbecue shrimp and corn salad is a perfect summer salad, but a go-to eat any time of year, with fresh, full and exciting flavors.
- Preheat grill on medium-high heat.
- Brush corn and shrimp with liberal amounts of barbecue sauce. Sprinkle evenly with lime zest.
- Grill corn and shrimp 2 minutes each side, brush with remaining barbecue sauce. Remove from grill and let cool.
- In a large bowl combine cherry tomatoes, jicama, red onion, and cilantro. Dress with lime juice, olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss to coat well.
- Add shrimp and corn and toss lightly. Serve with extra cilantro, barbecue sauce, and limes.
For an all-year around salad use frozen, defrosted corn kernels and roast in the oven at 425F until brown. Use IQF shrimp, defrosted and with your preferred cooking method, if grilling is unavailable, such as saute, broil or bake.
- Recipe type: Salads Lettuce Wraps and Side Salads
- Cuisine: America
- NUTRITION INFORMATION (per serving)
- Calories: 180 cal
- Sodium: 440 mg
- Carbohydrates: 22 g
- Protein: 14 g