Cattlemen's® Kickin' Korean BBQ Sauce marinated steak lettuce wrap.
Spicy Korean Mango Glaze
- In a bowl mix BBQ sauce, mango juice, sugar, lime juice, lemon juice and sesame oil until well blended. Hold refrigerated until service.
- In a bowl combine sirloin and first amount of Spicy Korean Mango Glaze. Toss until well coated. Cover and marinate for minimum of 1 hour or up to overnight. Hold refrigerated for service.
- Set grill to medium high. For each serving, grill 4 ounces marinated steak to desired doneness.
- Into each of two lettuce leaves, place 2 tablespoons rice in the middle. Top with 2 ounces bulgogi, and 1 tablespoon each green beans and sprouts.
- Drizzle each lettuce wrap with 1 tablespoon glaze and garnish with 1 1/2 teaspoons peanuts and 1/2 teaspoon chili. Serve ambient.
Other garnishes that go well are picked daikon, red onions, or kimchi.
- Recipe type: Salads Lettuce Wraps and Side Salads