For a show-stopping salad, serve harissa-marinated grilled shrimp over a bed of mango and arugula. Tied together with a citrusy harissa-lime vinaigrette, it's a meal that will shine on any menu. This recipe features our new Global Blends Harissa Seasoning.
- In the pitcher of a blender combine lime juice, white wine vinegar, garlic, harissa seasoning, jalapeno, salt and pepper. Blend until smooth.
- With blender on, slowly drizzle in vegetable oil until emulsified. Cover and refrigerate until service.
- In a bowl toss shrimp with oil and harissa seasoning until evenly coated. Cover and hold refrigerated until service.
- Set grill to medium high. For each serving, grill 1/4 pound shrimp until cooked through. Remove from grill and allow to cool slightly.
- In a bowl, toss together 2 cups arugula, 1 cup sliced mango, 1/4 cup red onion, 2 tablespoons cilantro and 1 teaspoon jalapeno. Drizzle with 1/4 cup vinaigrette and toss until well distributed.
- Place dressed salad in desired serving dish. Top with grilled shrimp. Serve.
The shrimp could be substituted with scallops or chicken.
- Recipe type: Salads Lettuce Wraps and Side Salads
- Cuisine: Moroccan